- Commercial openings and closings
- Residential openings and closing
- Acid wash and paint pools
- Chlorinator repair
- Install and Calibrate chemical control units (Kruger & Eckel and CAT)
- Pressure test to find leaks and leak repair
- Measure and install custom covers by LOOP-LOC
- Raypak pool heater installation, we are a Raypak dealer but can install Hayward also.
Are you ready to make the switch to liquid chlorine for your residential or commercial pool? Why not give Wechsler Pool & Supply a try? Available for pickup in reuseable containers or for larger needs it can be delivered to your location.
- Dissolves easily in water and begins working instantly
- Non-scaling and no residue
- Kills all living microorganisms, bacteria and contaminants
- Clears cloudy pool water fast
- Helps control algae
We can also install the equipment necessary to sanitize your pool and keep it sparkling clean all summer.
Contact us for more information, complete the form below or contact us at 866-444-Pool
Wechsler Pool & Supply is a proud Raypak and Hayward authorized pool heater dealer and installer. We are also a factory authorized warranty repair center. Whether your pool is a residential 10,000 gallon unit or a commercial 660,000 gallon water park, there is a heater for you and we can install it.
Benefits of Pool Heaters – How they work? Gas pool heaters use either natural gas or propane. As the pump circulates the pool’s water, they water drawn from the pool passes through a filter and then to the heater. The gas burns in the heater’s combustion chamber, generating heat that transfers to the water that’s returned to the pool.
They’re most efficient when heating pools for short periods of time, and they’re ideal for quickly heating pools. Therefore, gas pool heaters can be a good choice for pools that aren’t used on a regular basis, like residential pools. Gas pool heaters can maintain any desired temperature regardless of the weather or climate.
Through Combined Energy Services, we can deliver and supply the propane making your installation seamless.
Why use CO2 to control pH in commercial pools?
CO2 is the safest, most reliable alternative to using muriatic acid to balance the pH level of your chlorinated water. Maintaining the desired pH level of your water is critical to ensure swimmers’ comfort and safety. CO2 replaces acid and is regulated by your automatic control system. It provides several benefits to your operation.
Improves Overall Water Quality
The use of CO2 raises the total alkalinity of the water by combining with the water to form mild carbonic acid that creates a natural buffer against sudden drops in pH.
By consistently maintaining an optimum pH level, you will:
- Ensure safe water conditions
- Improve water clarity
- Use fewer chemicals
- Have less damage to pool surfaces
Eliminates Dangerous Acids & Saves Money
By using CO2, you eliminate the dangers and costs associated with muriatic acid:
- No more use of acid feed pumps
- No more dangerous fumes in the mechanical room from the mixing of chlorine vapor and acid
- Minimizes mechanical room corrosion
- No costs incurred for acid feed pump maintenance or tubing replacement
For more information on how to improve your pH control visit Tri-State Carbonation Service.